News from Denmark

A patient broke wind while having surgery and set fire to his genitals.

The 30-year-old man was having a mole removed from his bottom with an electric knife when his attack of flatulence was ignited by a spark. His genitals, which were soaked in surgical spirits, caught fire. The man, who is suing the hospital, said:

“When I woke up, my penis and scrotum were burning like hell. Besides the pain, I can’t have sex with my wife.”

Surgeons at the hospital in Kjellerups said: “It was an unfortunate accident.”

3 thoughts on “News from Denmark”

  1. These should really be published under “Jokes” or “Joke News”, since it can’t really be funny news unless it really happened… and this didn’t.

  2. jbravo – where did you get the scan from? I also have a scan of the article but cannot find any information on it. Would really appreciate it if you know what paper it was published in and when. Thanks.

Comments are closed.